Happy hump day, friends!!
Today we’ve got a GIFT GUIDE. Inspired and sponsored by Babbleboxx. Babbleboxx is an influencer marketing platform that gets the most out of brand advertising dollars by combining like-minded brands in one easy box.
“BabbleBoxx creates theme-inspired collections that generate brand advocacy through social promotion. The original BabbleBoxx is a bestselling performance driver for brands across multiple verticals. BabbleBoxx also features leading influencer marketing solutions from content sponsorships, branded video, virtual events and more.
Brands send us products and messages to promote. We connect powerful influencers and deliver them the goods. Influencers share stories about your brand and light up social media.”
Pretty nifty, amirite?!
My Babbleboxx is meant to ease the stress for those freaking out over finding the “perfect” gifts for their loved ones. And with these unique items, you’re sure to find something for everyone – or at least be inspired to!
We’re starting this list with what I personally thought was the coolest item in the box. I am so obsessed with mouth hygiene and having nice teeth so I was really interested in this product. The WaterPik Water Flosser is meant to be efficient and productive by combining brushing and flossing in one easy to use tool. It’s also perfect for those with braces and any other dental issues! I honestly wish I had this when I was younger. I remember eating hot pockets with a fork and knife because I didn’t want to get food in my braces. Flossing with train tracks was the biggest pain! I think this kind of gift would be perfect for family members or even friends that are looking to free up some time in their morning and night routines.
Some facts from the website:
- Effective Plaque Removal: Removes Up To 99.9% Of Plaque From Treated Areas
- Healthier Gums: Clinically Proven Up To 50% More Effective For Improving Gum Health Vs. String Floss
- Ideal For Implants: Clinically Proven Up To 2X As Effective For Improving Gum Health Around Implants Vs. String Floss Using The Orthodontic Tip
- Essential For Braces: Clinically Proven Up To 3X As Effective For Removing Plaque Around Braces Vs. String Floss Using The Orthodontic Tip
& Product features incude:
- 5 Tips
- Advanced Pressure Control System With 10 Pressure Settings
- Pause Button On Handle
- 360-Degree Tip Rotation
- High-Volume, Covered Reservoir
- 90+ Seconds Of Water Capacity
As someone who is always on the go, I found this next item to be pretty cool as well. The Sandisk Ixpand Base BACKS UP YOUR PHONE AND CHARGES IT FOR YOU AT THE SAME TIME. I’m the kind of person that ignores the notification to back up my device on an hourly basis because I just can’t be bothered with it. If you know someone as lazy as I am, this is perfect. And it’s a charger as well so when you go to sleep at night, you just plug it in like you would normally and it takes care of everything for you.
It’s even designed to be easy for travel. You can wrap the cords around the device itself and pack it to go!
- Automatically back up your iPhone’s photos, videos and contacts every time you charge(2)
- Keep your photos and videos right on the iXpand Base at original quality with no worry about recurring monthly fees
- Fast-charge with 15 watts of power
- Designed for everyday use with a soft rubber top to hold your phone and a wrap-around groove to keep your cable tidy
- Easily restore your backed up photos, videos and contacts to your iPhone
- Works with your Apple Lightning to USB cable. Cable not included.
- Works with iPhone 5 or greater with Lightning connector and iOS 10+
This rose tea box threw me off because at first I thought it was actual tea, but it’s NOT.
“SABON΄S pampering body treats with a mild and floral scent of rose tea. This fabulous gift contains a body scrub for rejuvenating the skin and an enriching and softening body lotion.
Contains: body scrub 200 gr, body lotion 150 ml and a wooden spoon”
Talk about fancy pampering. Sabon also has tons of other body products that looks super nice and luxurious. You know, just in case you want to stray from your normal bath and body shop, this place seems really neat.
So, I’m gunna be so totally honest. This box definitely gave me some great options for gifts this year and I am giving away all of them. Except this.
If you’ve never heard of 23andMe, it’s a DNA kit that takes your saliva sample and explores your DNA for … well, literally everything. No blood, no needles, just spit. Easy enough right?
- Our Genetic Health Risk* and Carrier Status* reports meet FDA criteria for being scientifically and clinically valid
- All saliva samples are processed in CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited labs
- Our DNA collection kit is FDA-cleared for use with our Genetic Health Risk and Carrier Status reports
- Genotyping is a well-established and reliable platform for analyzing DNA
- Our scientists and medical experts use a rigorous process to develop the reports
- Your personalized reports are based on well-established scientific and medical research
- Ancestry percentages are derived from our powerful, well-tested system that provides you with ancestry estimates down to the 0.1%
There are two different options to choose from: Just ancestry services, or Health & Ancestry services (this being the pricier option, but still way cooler depending on what you’re looking for)
I am super stoked to send in my sample and see what it says!
“The Arctic Cool Instant Cooling Shirt uses HydroFreeze™ X Cooling Technology to do just that. Work up a sweat, and you’ll feel the cooling effect instantly. The HydroFreeze X construction is uniquely designed to absorb moisture when dry and cool when wet. Arctic Cool will keep you cooler longer, so you can not only play, you can play to win.”
Le Tote is a subscription service for clothing! It’s like having a personal stylist in your back pocket. You sign up on their website and fill out your profile so they know what kind of style you have and what sizes you wear. You can customize the pieces before they ship to make sure you get things you actually want. They you wear them as long as you want to, and send them back with the prepaid shipping label.
Plans start at $59/month and you can customize your tote to include whatever you want, whether it be clothing, accessories, or both. And you can get as many totes a month as you want, for the flat rate of $59. Cancel any time, no strings attached. It’s a pretty sweet deal, and I think gifting a month of s subscription box is actually a pretty cool idea.
I hope this helped you on your quest for the perfect gift this year!