DISCLOSURE: this shop has been compensated by Collective Bias Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #NatureMadeVitaminD #CollectiveBias
Hi guys! Today I’m partnering with Nature Made® to bring you The Hot Mess Morning Routine! Morning Routines are important but so hard to stick to, and if you’re anything like me, you forget about them two days in.
With the Hot Mess Morning Routine, I’m focusing on doing the bare minimum because, well, mornings are hard. But we still need to be productive! So let’s get it done, without the stress!
1. Regardless of when I wake up in the morning, I really enjoy having a few minutes to check my e-mails and facebook and all that jazz before I get out of bed, so I always make time for that when I set my alarm. It gives me a chance to wake up before having to actually move, which I need in my life.
2. Before I get out of bed, I ask myself a very important question. “Do I shower first or eat first?” Obviously, if I showered the night before, I’ll head downstairs for breakfast. But let’s be honest, food will be more important anyway, so I’ll eat first.
3. Alright Kaleigh, let’s take 2 seconds to decide if cereal is really what you want for breakfast, or if you should commit to being healthy, and make some eggs.
If you read the title, you know we ain’t about cookin’ breakfast over here.
I’m trying to change, okay?
Cereal and Youtube, it is!
I like to give myself enough time for video watchin’ because I love to do that while I eat breakfast!
4. Back upstairs to get ready!
Since getting dressed is actually the hardest part of my morning routine, I start with my hair and makeup for the day. What I do depends on what my plans for the day are – whether it’s the gym, going out that night, going to work, running errands, etc.
Typically though, I grab the flat iron, straighten my baby hairs and my ends to make my hair look a bit neater, and I throw the bare minimum on my face. This includes: foundation, powder, eye brows, and mascara. While I’m doing all of this, I give careful thought to what’s clean in my closet that I can wear.
5. Once I’m dressed, I head back downstairs for tea/water, my Nature Made® Vitamin D3, and other morning essentials! These include: packing my bag with water and a snack (again, depending on the day), making sure I have everything I need (wallet, computer, chargers, etc.) and then I get my plan for the day written down in my phone.
Nature Made® offers several levels of Vitamin D at Walmart, including Nature Made® Vitamin D3 2000IU Tablet and Nature Made® Vitamin D3 5000IU Softgel. The 5000IU high dose product is intended for those deficient in Vitamin D as determined and recommended by their physician.
Personally, I’m a loyal customer of Nature Made products, so I was stoked for this campaign! I require several different supplements in my daily life, and I rely heavily on Nature Made being high quality and totally legitimate. When it comes to supplements, there’s a lot of speculation as to what brands are true and real and which ones aren’t, so it’s super important that you’re in the know about what brand and what kinds of supplements you’re putting into your body on a daily basis!
Some information about Nature Made & Vitamin D:
- When you take vitamin D from Nature Made, you can rest assured that you’re getting quality vitamins from the #1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin and Supplement Brand – based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements.
- Nature Made® Vitamin D products are USP verified for purity and potency. ‡
- ‡Find those Nature Made USP Verified products on NatureMade.com/USP.
- Vitamin D is synthesized by the skin when we’re exposed to sunlight during certain times of the day and year, and can also be found in a limited number of natural and fortified foods sources. Vitamin D aids in the absorption of calcium, and vitamin D supports bone, teeth, muscle and immune system health.†
- Vitamin D3 – found in Nature Made vitamin D supplements – is the body’s preferred form of vitamin D. Vitamin D3 is more effective than vitamin D2 at raising and maintaining adequate levels of vitamin D in the body.†
- Vitamin D helps improve calcium absorption†
- 90% of US population do not meet their daily vitamin D needs1
- Vitamin D helps improve calcium absorption†
- Vitamin D supports bone, teeth, muscle, and immune health†
One thing I found super interesting with this information, is that 90% of the US population don’t meet their daily Vitamin D needs!! 1.
6. Last but not least, I throw on a CUTE pair of shoes, because they always make me feel 100x more put together. 😉
Whether I wake up at 7 am for a productive day, or 11:30 am, for a sad attempt at a productive day, this is usually how is plays out for me. One thing I’m happy about, is that I can always count of my NatureMade Vitamin D for a boost in the right direction and help in making me feel better about my well being while actually being good for me.
† These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
1 Fulgoni V, et al. Foods, Fortificants, and Supplements: Where do Americans get their nutrients? J of Nutrition 2011;141:1847-1854.