1. Lose your clothing ► I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I go to grab a top or a pair of shoes and they’re just… missing. Gone. Nowhere to be found. I’m not sure if they got lost in transport, were left behind, or they grew legs and walked away themselves.
2. Have a toothbrush that stays home and have a toothbrush that never leaves your suitcase. ► It’s inevitable that I forget to pack something I need when I’m away and it’s almost always my toothbrush. I don’t want to know how much I’ve spent on replacement toothbrushes. So I started keeping one at home and keeping one in my suitcase and now I don’t even need to remember to grab it. LOL.
3. You never really unpack. ► You pack last minute and then unpacking really never actually occurs. That actually might contribute to losing half my wardrobe.
4. Spontaneity > schedules and structure always. ► It’s not just something you do, it’s literally something you live by.
5. You’re overly dramatic about leaving your pets. ► My sister sent me this meme and it’s very accurate.