My favorites and preferences are constantly changing, and I thought this would be a fun post to look back on later! It’s also fun to analyze what I’m currently doing in my life – today, to be specific.
So, here’s me today, July 27th, 2016. No makeup, no bra, greasy hair, and mismatched clothes. If I’m being honest, this is my usual. LOL. I’m so sorry.
1. Watching: I haven’t been watching a lot of TV lately, although Kyle and I have been catching an episode or two of My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding on TLC. *cringe*
2. Eating: LOL. everything. No, I’m kidding. I’m on a little bit of a peach kick and I’m trying to eat better, but we did get Dunkin Donuts for breakfast the other day. I really love salads for lunch – I posted about my salad staples here. It’s just so easy and fast. Also when I’m too lazy to cook when Kyle isn’t here, I will literally eat sunflower seeds and diet ginger ale for dinner and call it a night. I just bought more popcorn kernels for my air popper so I’ve been eating a lot of that too.
3. Listening to: BITCH YOU GUESSED IT. I don’t know. I’ve been listening to a lot of Glenn Beck podcasts and Panic! At The Disco – That’s about it.
4. Wearing: Sundresses, sundresses, and more sundresses.. But really. I am also loving my Abercrombie shortie shorts and all my kimonos.
5. Drinking: OH MY GOSHHHH. I am overly-obsessed right now with Synergy Kombucha and those Mama Chia drinks. Lawd. I actually made my own and it was awesome – I should’ve photographed that for you guys…
6. Doing: Since it’s the summer, I’m only working like 1-2 days/week (lol @ me, right) and I could be working more but I’m just putting more energy in fun things and blogging which sounds backwards, well it is, but I don’t know. I’m just trying to do what I love and put my energy into what makes me happy. I can function on grocery money for the summer. It’s fine. I’ve also been sick a lot. Like on and off. In the last 3 weeks or so, I’ve been in the bathroom throwing up all night THREE TIMES. That’s not normal. I have an appointment soon so.. we’ll see. I’ve also been battling a flea situation with Spicoli which has been fun. Just kidding.
7. Planning: I really want to go to Charleston but I’m having broke bitch problems, so that may have to wait… I want to start vlogging but I’m also the most awkward human being on the planet. I also want to write an e-book, so I sort of started on that. And I … don’t want to get into much more because nothing is set in stone but I’m super excited about school and work and blogging and everything!
8. Worrying about: My lack of care when it comes to prioritizing what’s most important. Like I know I have a lot to do, but here I am, writing this. I could be applying to the school I want to go to, but here I am. I could be paying for my subbing class, but here I am. I could be working out, but. here. I. am.
9. Obsessed with: Painting my toes this lavender color, St. Tropez self tanner, not wearing bras, and staying up way too late.
10: Shopping for: Nothing except groceries because like I said before… broke bitch. Well I lie. I am currently loving the dresses at Rue21 (somewhere I said I’d never shop, but sometimes their stuff is CUTE.) and they’re pretty inexpensive so I’ve been getting a few of those every so often. And I don’t know if it would be considered “shopping” but there are a lot of activities I want to do that I’ll be paying for.